** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Sure Flight Thrower - 80TK12
Blade Detail : PlainBlade Material : Carbon V, BlackHandle Material : Carbon V, BlackOverall Length (inches) : 12.00
|Manufacturer: COLD STEEL|
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
You Save (36.4%) $4.37
|Shipping || $11.70|
| A terrific mid-range throwing knife at a bargain basement price!
By Travis C. Masters
(El Cajon, CA)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Ok, so, As you already know, I am a freak, but I am about to outdo my freakishness by letting you all in on a little secret (well, not a really a secret at all..). I THROW knives, axes, and spears for the SCA, Inc. Thats right folks, I am a warrented spear chucker (among other things).
Lets take a look at this fine Cold Steel Throwing knife shall we?!
As most of us know, Cold Steel is probably the very best commercial knife and weapons specialty shop in the world. We also know that they are the most expensive as well!! Well, thank the Gods we have Keenzo to help with that!
1. The Sure-Flight thrower is a great knife for mid-range throwing. You can easily get 20 foot bulls-eyes with this knife. I personally strap 4 of them to my leg at events when I want to go beyond my normal throwing range.
2. They are exceptionally durrable. As they are made of 5051 Steel (the older ones are made of good old Carbon V) they can take the punishment that no other throwing knife I have used can.
3. Cold Steel will take back any damaged knife that they make, with no questions asked for a replacement (Usually).
4. Sure-Flights are extremely well weighted and balanced. I have even been able to throw them accurately at approx. 10 yards/30 feet.
5. I have yet to EVER break or even BEND a Cold Steel throwing knife of the Flight series. I've tried!!!
1. They are a high carbon steel knife and will rust once you wear away the epoxy powder coat. Keep them out of the weather and oil them from time to time...
2. The tips are super sharp and thus, are prone to bending when they miss or bounce off your targets...its true with most knives.
3. Ummm...thinking...ummm...nothing comes to mind...sorry to waste your time.
This is a great intermediant(?) knife. If you can get a great price on this, then I recommend picking up at LEAST 4 of these, as thats the minimum of what its going to take to really get good at throwing them. Consistancy and practice is the key.
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for COLD STEEL 80TK12 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).