** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Pkg Size: 14 X 3.25 X 2.875
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (19.7%) $62.17
|Shipping || $13.20|
|Accurate. Durable. Rugged. Reliable. Affordable. These words are those most often said by hunters and recreational shooters when describing the features they want in a riflescope. These words are also the best description of the Leupold Rifleman riflescopes. The Rifleman is the scope you've been waiting for, and it's only from Leupold.|
- Fully coated lens system offers a clear, bright sight picture in any light.
- Repeatable accuracy is guaranteed by the rugged, 3x Leupold lens erector system.
- Friction dials are marked in ½-MOA increments for easy Windage and elevation adjustments.
- Wide Duplex reticle and a wide field of view for rapid target acquisition.
- The eyebox is generous and extremely forgiving at all magnification settings, for fast target acquisition.
- Durable matte black finish resists nicks, scratches, and abrasions.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Length: 12.3 in
- Reticle: Wide Duplex
- Eyepiece Length: 3.2 in
- Objective Length: 3.5 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter: 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 11.4 (4.5)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 9.4 (19.9)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 3.1 (6.6)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (4.9)
- Eye Relief (mm): 95 (125)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 40 mm
- Weight: 13.1 oz / 371 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 50
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 50
|The Leupold 56170 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Leupold 56170 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).