** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Pkg Size: 14 X 3.25 X 3
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (25.4%) $209.92
|Shipping || $13.20|
|The VX-III literally redefined high performance when it first came on the scene. We pushed the envelope with every aspect of its design and construction, inside and out, from the Index Matched Lens System for unparalleled brightness, clarity and contrast, to the Ballistics Aiming System for greater long-range accuracy. Was all this innovation and hard work worth the effort? Just ask the hunters and shooters who have proven the worth of the VX-III in hunts and competitions all around the globe.|
- Available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting.
- The Index Matched Lens System offers unparalleled levels of clarity, brightness, and contrast.
- Finger-adjustable, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions.
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece.
- Silver finish.
- Duplex Reticle
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-III riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length (A): 12.6 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.1 in
- (C): 1.6 in
- (D): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.9 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 14.4 (4.9)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 7.4 (19.1)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 2.5 (6.4)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 16.0 oz / 454 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 70
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 70
|The Leupold 66315 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Leupold 66315 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).