** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Pkg Size: 14 X 3 X 3
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (23.7%) $88.82
|Shipping || $13.20|
|The Leupold Mark AR series of riflescopes is ideal for those who hunt with AR15/M-16 style rifles, delivering high performance at a price that's right on target.|
Long range shooting solutions for the tactical hunter have never been easier. Is the target at 500 yards? Simply turn the dial to the “5” and squeeze the trigger. It's that easy. Whether you shoot an AR15 platform or a bolt action, the Leupold Mark AR 3-9x40mm has it covered.
- The ½-MOA T2 elevation adjustment includes a pre-engraved bullet drop compensation (BDC) dial to match the ballistics of most 55 grain .223 Remington/5.56mm NATO loads.
- If you have a specific load you'd like to have matched, the Leupold Custom Shop can create additional dials for a nominal fee.
- The Multicoat 4 lens system delivers superior brightness, clarity, and optimal contrast, even in low light.
- Duplex reticle.
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece keeps your focus set.
-The power selector features aggressive knurling for easy adjustment, even with gloves.
- The tactile power indicator identifies your magnification with a touch.
- Durable matte black finish.
- Custom Shop serviceable – customize your Mark AR.
- Tested to the same performance standards as Leupold Mark 4 optics.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof in all conditions.
- Length (A): 12.4 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.6 in
- (C): 2.3 in
- (D): 2.2 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.5 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 8.6 (3.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 14.0 (32.3)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 4.7 (10.8)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (4.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (119)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 41 mm
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 354 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 56
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 56
|The Leupold 67165 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Leupold 67165 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).