** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Mark 4 Riflescope Series
Pkg Size: 17 X 4 X 3.375
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (26.4%) $462.17
|Shipping || $13.20|
|Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.|
- Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR) allows for precision shot placement in low light, and is night-vision compatible.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 75-MOA of elevation adjustment and 70-MOA of windage adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
- The third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We've boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- Length (A): 12.8 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.5 in
- (C) 1.6 in
- (D) 2.4 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.7 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30mm
- Actual Magnification: 14.3 (4.8)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 7.6 (19.0)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 2.5 (6.3)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.5)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (114)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 22.0 oz / 624 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 100
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 100
|The Leupold 67965 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Leupold 67965 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).