** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Glacier 4 - Aluminum - Grey/Gold
|Manufacturer: Browning Camping|
Pkg Size: 25.75 X 9.6875 X 10
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
|Shipping || Free!|
|The Glacier has all the features you will need to enjoy your campout even when the conditions are extreme. It was designed and built to last and protect you from all the weather you encounter. Even if your weather conditions are mild, you'll still be able to enjoy the added features the Glacier provides. Included in the Glacier are the oversized #10 door and vestibule zippers and heavy duty nylon oxford floor. The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. The tent is a free standing 2 pole design with aluminum poles. The full coverage 75D 185T Polyester fly buckles on for extra strength and adjustability and will protect you from the elements, even under the nastiest conditions. A large vestibule with double zippers makes a great storage area. The fly and floor seams are factory sealed to give you the best weather protection.|
- Extra Large #10 Zippers on Doors & Vestibules
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Aluminum Poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Straight Side Walls Allow More Room for Cots
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Two Large Vestibules with Double Zippers make a great storage area
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- Base Size: 8' x 9'
- Center Height: 5'
- Vestibule Depth: 40"
- Tent Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 35 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 22 lb. 11 oz.
- Total Weight: 24 lbs.
- Packed Size: 9" x 27"
- Pole Diameter: 16 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
- Use Rating: 4 Season
- Sleeps: 4 comfortably
- Fly: 75D, 210T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 210D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
-Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
Included: Rain fly, Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag
|The Browning Camping 5492711 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Browning Camping 5492711 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).