** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Hunter Series Sight
Pkg Size: 11.5 X 5 X 3.375
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (7.9%) $67.99
|Shipping || $13.20|
|Belonging to the Hunter series of sights, the Aimpoint® H34L sight is ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions, and it suits any hunter who desires the classic lines of a full length sight. It can be mounted using any standard 34 mm rings.|
Unique features of the Aimpoint® H34L:
- Ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions.
- Ultra modern European design features and distinctive visual lines.
- Two 34mm Weaver-style sight rings supplied with each sight.
- Multi-coated 39 mm objective lens.
- 50 000 hours of constant operation from a single CR-2032 battery.
- 2 MOA dot.
- Fully waterproof.
- 12 position digital push button intensity adjustment.
- Adjustment turret caps are the only tools required to zero the sight.
- Incredibly fast and accurate.
- Legendary Aimpoint toughness.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights:
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
- Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode): Totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength: 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*: 2
- Parallax: Absence of parallax
- No centering required
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility: No
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens: Yes
- Magnification: No magnification (1X)
- Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life in hours **: 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Dot intensity adjustment: Digital push button
- Daylight (DL) settings: 1 Off & 12 DL
- Material housing: High strength aluminum
- Surface finish: Anodized, semi-matte
- Color housing: Black
- Adjustment: 1 click 20mm at 100m, (1/2” at 80yds)
- Mounting methods: 2 Rings, ø 34mm, (ø 1.34”)
- Temperature range: -30° - +60°C, (-20° - +140°F)
- Water resistance: submersible to Fully waterproof
- Radioactive components used: None
- Length: 229mm, (9.0”)
- Maximum distance between rings: 150mm, (5.9”)
- Minimum distance between rings: 45mm, (1,77”)
- Objective diameter: 47mm, (1.85”)
- Tube diameter: 34mm, (1.34”)
- Weight: sight only 260g, (9.2oz)
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at start-up setting (7).
|The Aimpoint 12693 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Aimpoint 12693 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).