** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Garmin GPSMAP 431S GPS Dual Beam Combo - 010-00765-01
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (13.5%) $81.02
|Shipping || Free!|
|GPSMAP 431S Chartplotter Combo - Includes Dual Beam Transducer|
Features an ultra-bright 4" QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position on the water. They are ready to go with built-in cartography for inland U.S. waters (over 14,000 lakes) and Garmin's proven easy-to-use interface designed to help you navigate the waters with ease.
Features and Specifications:
- Ultra-bright 4" diagonal QVGA display, 240 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- Preloaded with charts for over 14,000 U.S. lakes and navigable rivers
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- High-speed processor for fast screen redraws and smooth panning
- Streamlined user interface makes it simple to select modes and features
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to an SD card
- Optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide marine chart detail and enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.0"H x 5.7"W x 2.7"D
- Power output: 400 watts (RMS) 3200 watts (peak to peak), dual beam
- Depth: 900 feet/300 meters (dual beam)
- Use a dual frequency transducer 80 kHz (45 degrees), 200kHz (14 degrees) for maximum saltwater performance
- UltraScroll high rep rate sonar provides lightning-fast screen updates
- AutoGain technology enhances target visibility
- See-Thru technology shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log graphically records water temp data
- Round flasher display mode
- Adjustable depth line helps gauge desired fishing levels and bottom clearance
- Split zoom display offers a closer look at fish targets and bottom structure
- 2X, 4X, and bottomlock zoom
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
|The GARMIN 010-00765-01 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|ABOUT GARMIN :|
Garmin is a leader in Global Positioning System (GPS) technology and an innovator in consumer electronics. Garmin serves both the aviation and consumer markets. Garminís products are used in flying, boating, driving, hiking, and many other activities. Specifically, Garmin aims to enrich the lives of customers, suppliers, distributors, and employees by providing the very best products that offer superior quality, safety, and operational features at affordable prices.
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for GARMIN 010-00765-01 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).