** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
RAYMARINE 2KW 18" DOME - E52065
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
You Save (24.3%) $344.03
|Shipping || Free!|
|RD218 Features include: |
- 2kW power output
- 24NM Range
- Plug and Play compatibility with Raymarine C and E-Series multifunction navigation displays.
- New and improved dome housing.
- Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry.
- Advanced microprocessor controlled transmitter receiver features 8 Pulse width/PRF settings, providing enhanced targets returns though every range scale.
- Improved sensitivity, signal to noise ratio, and a lower overall receive noise figure.
- Same mounting pattern as previous generation radomes.
- Absolute voltage range 10.8-32v DC
- Dimensions 20.1" x 9.7" (511mm x 246mm)
- Humidty Up to 95%
- Max Range Scale 45nm
- Nominal Voltage 12v,24v systems
- Power Consumption 28W transmit, 9W standby
- Pulse length/PRF 8 (auto target/expand)
- Rotation rate 24 rpm
- Temperature Range -10§C to +55§C Operating -20§C to +70§C Non-Operating
- Transmit Power 2kW
- Transmitter frequency 9410 +/- 30MHz
- Vertical Beamwidth 25§
- Waterproofing standard IPX6
- Weight 16.5 lbs (7.5Kkg)
|The RAYMARINE E52065 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|ABOUT RAYMARINE :|
Raymarine, the world leader in marine electronics, develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of electronic equipment. With headquarters in New Hampshire and an engineering facility in Florida, Raymarine is dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of the highest quality marine electronic products and services to the worldwide recreational and light commercial markets. Whether it be stand-alone units or fully integrated systems, Raymarine understands boating and what it takes to make it safer, easier and more enjoyable for everyone. Our commitment to the marine industry ...
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for RAYMARINE E52065 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).