The Speedform II is the sharp little brother of Blade Magazine's 2009 Knife of the Year. A high-performance ELMAX® powdered steel blade is matched with a dimensional G-10 handle and the distinctive SpeedForm design. ELMAX® is a third-generation powdered steel that offers virtually no non-metal inclusions and an extremely uniform distribution of carbides. This, in turn, makes for extremely high-performance steel—and an equally high-performance knife that you'll be proud to own.
- Made in the USA
- Steel: ELMAX®, satin finish
- Handle: Black G-10, 3-D machined
- Blade Length: 3 1/4 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/8 in. (10.5 in.)
- Overall Length: 7 3/8 in. (18.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip